Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Getting Better with age

The other night I was perusing through some old photos and I found a picture of some friends that is several years old. I'm guessing 6 years??? Jolayne can probably let me know if I'm wrong because I'm pretty sure the baby in the picture is Misha. Anyway, it is always nice to see old pictures and I think we are all looking better the more we age.
Looking at this photo also makes me miss our good friends. Maybe one day we will venture out to Colorado to see Chris and Jolayne, and who knows maybe we'll actually call Josh when we are in Arizona this time if we are close to his area.

1 comment:

  1. What a surprise to see us on your blog. Yes, that is Misha. I am just grateful to be sitting behind my husband. A couple weeks after having a baby, and I wasn't looking so svelte.

    ReplyDelete