There comes a day in life when your relationship becomes more than love.
You cut your hair off?!?! I wish you had let me do it! I need to see all sorts of pictures; front, back and sides, pretty please!
Man I should totally work for the F.B.I because I KNOW who that is:) I hope the meeting at the school went well and that the problems resolve themselves quickly!! He is such a great kid!
Erin, that isn't me :).
Ew... Pick me picke me... I know I know... she is one of the most amazing people I know! Love you sis and your family tons!
You cut your hair off?!?! I wish you had let me do it! I need to see all sorts of pictures; front, back and sides, pretty please!
ReplyDeleteMan I should totally work for the F.B.I because I KNOW who that is:) I hope the meeting at the school went well and that the problems resolve themselves quickly!! He is such a great kid!
ReplyDeleteErin, that isn't me :).
ReplyDeleteEw... Pick me picke me... I know I know... she is one of the most amazing people I know! Love you sis and your family tons!
ReplyDelete