There comes a day in life
when your relationship
becomes more than love.
Saturday, January 23, 2010
I did it!
Tonight I earned the Mom of the Year award! I swore in front of my kids. I think it may be the first time they have ever heard the 'D' word come out of my mouth.
I've been waiting for mine to come in the mail for the past 21 years:) You are such a good mom and example - Daryll Franco used to say that he was going to name one of his kids the D word so he could get away with swearing:)!!! I usually am calling my kids jack A's or smart A's!!!! Keep up the good work:)
I've been waiting for mine to come in the mail for the past 21 years:) You are such a good mom and example - Daryll Franco used to say that he was going to name one of his kids the D word so he could get away with swearing:)!!! I usually am calling my kids jack A's or smart A's!!!! Keep up the good work:)
ReplyDeleteYou are for sure the mom of the year if this is your first slip up!! Wish I could say the same ;)
ReplyDeleteWOW...don't i feel like a shmuck!!! At least yours are old enough to know NOT to repeat it in primary:)
ReplyDeleteI think I can claim that neither my kids nor Chris have ever heard me swear....I think 'em sometimes though!
ReplyDelete