With summer in full swing, we have hardly seen the kids getting along like I would like them to.
I actually see the future here. - I'll take you there...
Brett will retire, he will be with me all day every day, and we will drive each other crazy.
...That's what's happening with the kids. They are with each other all day every day and they each have taken it upon themselves to be the parent. They're driving each other crazy.
Well, I had had enough, so I decided to do a little searching. I found an activity in the Friend Magazine that sad that you sit in a circle with your family and sing "Love at Home" while passing around an object. Each time you get to the word 'love', the game stops and the person holding the object has to say something nice about someone in the family. With only 4 people in our family, we all got plenty of opportunities to tell each family member what we love about them.
It was a great activity, and the kids wanted to play again. We had them laughing and I think they really thought about each other.
Life is too short - we need Love at Home.
My kids have been driving me CRAZY...so maybe I will just have to try this out and see how well it works!!! You're awesome Deni!!
ReplyDeleteThat is such a great idea! I'm going to try it... I would LOVE it if your family could come to AZ this summer!!!!
ReplyDeleteYou've probably been too pooped to update anything, but congrats on your run. Sounds like quite an accomplishment.
ReplyDelete