Saturday, June 27, 2009

Life Isn't Fair

Sydney is at the stage where everything has to be fair. If I spend 2 minutes with Ryan, I am supposed to spend 2 minutes with her. She is getting quite technical with all of this 'fair' stuff.

For example, the other night we were driving to eat and we came to a red light. She made the comment that it wasn't fair that birds could fly right through red lights and we had to stop.

Last night we were camping and it was raining. We were sitting in the van waiting for the rain to let up so we could put up our tent and she said "It's not fair, trees don't have heads, so it doesn't matter if they get wet."

True my little duckling, true.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a cute post! I love reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh... There is a stage for that? I am SOOO looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gabe, I hope it's a 'stage'. Otherwise I'm in trouble as life just isn't fair at my house...

    ReplyDelete