Last night Brett cheated.
He took some time and wrote this post, and then scheduled it to be posted at 12:01am.
That's cheating.
You see, for 12 years now we have had this race to be first. Every holiday, I mean EVERY holiday it is a race to see who can say Happy ____ first. Happy Thanksgiving, Happy Birthday, you get it.
So, here I am. I'll teach him. It is almost 12am again and I am just getting around to posting my own.
Twelve years ago today I began eternity with the man I love. Back then we celebrated every milestone.
Happy one month anniversary - let's go out to eat.
Happy two month anniversary - this is cause for celebration.
Now, here we are 12 years later and there is more cause for celebration.
Brett made the comment today that his love for me grows stronger every day. I poo pooed him, but he's right. I feel the same way. Each path we cross and each hurdle we jump over just deepens my love for him.
We started this new thing last week. My duel challenge wasn't working. I think we were sabotaging each other. So, the new deal was that for every day that we don't exercise, we owe each other a dollar. You can bet that he won't be getting any of my money.
We were both busy today so our exercise consisted of taking a 38 minute bike ride together. I love getting out on the road with Brett. I envy him and sometimes I tell him to shut up when he is trying to push me, but the longer he is in front of me, the better the view.
I asked him if his legs were burning. He wouldn't answer.
Show off!
I am grateful for Brett. We often finish each other's thoughts. That's what you do when you're together for a while, working toward the same things.
I love you Brett. Happy Anniversary. Here's to the rest of eternity.
Happy Anniversaryy!! Has it really been 12 years? You guys are awesome!
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary! I hope you had a wonderful trip together. Isn't it great to know that life has really just begun together? Good thing you love eachother so much right?
ReplyDeleteHello i am glad you found me:) I would love to ask you somethings My email is malynn101@gmail.com thanks mal
ReplyDelete