Last night was a night of bad dreams.
First at 2:30am Brett declared (out loud, in his sleep) that I could have No Sex unless I was nice. Uh oh.
Then at 5:44am Sydney came in and had had a bad dream, so she climbed in bed. I wonder what her dreams were about.
Sorry but that is FUNNY, well the Brett part anyway! The other night I asked my husband where the bottle was and he replied, "i don't know. they only thing they gave me was a square and it doesn't fit!!" I had no idea what he was talking about and he swears it never happened!
ReplyDeleteabout the missionaries...you have to get stingy and demand to feed them occasionally and then pretty soon it will be a tradition to feed them every Monday like we have!! I love the feeling of having them in our home!
Oh my gosh. The Brett thing is really funny. I could see myself saying something like that in my sleep, but I can't ever imagine Spencer. Did you just die laughing?
ReplyDeleteI LOVED getting to talk the other day. I love you and your beautiful family so much. Thanks for being there and being such great friends. Have a great day.
Little did Brett know that his prophecy was fulfilled by his daughter!
ReplyDeleteTotally no a surprise that my husband commented on this entry. So are you being nicer?
ReplyDeleteNope!
ReplyDeleteYou are so funny! I'm sure there will be many laughs over this post!
ReplyDeleteMaybe so. Brett actually told me to post it. He said it would be funny! It is funny for sure.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete