Friday, January 16, 2009

Full Activity

Ryan signed up for Basketball this winter. I am proud of him for wanting to be active. He always talks about how skinny he is. One day he told me, crying, that he didn't want to be fat. I asked him why he would worry about that.

His reply, "Well, if I was fat, I wouldn't be able to feel my shots as much, but I don't want to be fat just for that." Ahh, good thinking.

Anyway...

Back to basketball.

He is so proud of himself. He has confidence. He has set goals to become a better player. It's good for him and our family.

He's OPEN - Too Bad none of his teammates will pass to him.

In Ryan's league, they each wear a colored arm band and can only guard that person. Scroll down...you'll see Ryan's first match up...



Ryan's 2nd match up is #32. He said it was a much 'fairer battle'. I agree.

No comments:

Post a Comment