Friday, December 19, 2008

Magic and Tradition

I'm a little behind in updating my blog, so here go a few updates Enjoy.

For years my family has had the tradition of taking Santa to needy girls and boys, families, elderly, friends, etc. There has only been one year out of probably 20 that I haven't had Santa to take around to my heart's content.

Sometimes our visits are the last a person ever gets from Santa Claus.

This year we were able to pick up ou
r tradition and take Santa to some friends. I always love getting the special visit. Sometimes I get to enter the homes with Santa, but most of the time the fun comes when Santa gets back into the car with us and tells us of the fun he had inside. Since we live far away from Santa's home, many people don't know who he is, thus making the joy even better.

I know who he is though, and I know the
families in our neighborhood. It's all about the Magic and the Tradition.

Thanks Santa.


No comments:

Post a Comment