As we were preparing for bed the other night Brett informed me that Ryan has decided that 2009 is going to be "Year of the Dad". I asked Ryan what that meant and he said that it meant that he was going to spend more time with DAD and let DAD do more for him.
I hereby delegate the following to DAD
- Making lunches in the morning
- Changing sheets when accidents happen
- Running forgotten homework to school - Hope work doesn't mind you coming home a few times a week to do this
- Following up on homework
- Making sure the table is set for dinner
I think I can handle the rest since it falls under the umbrella of the MOM job
Ahh....
A toast...
to 2009 - Year of the DAD
That is hilarious!
ReplyDeleteAmen. I might add a few more things though.
ReplyDelete