Tuesday, March 15, 2011

March 15

Took a 20 mile bike ride today. Man it feels good to be on my bike. I didn't think I was going to be able to ride because Sydney has been feeling under the weather lately, but she went to school at 10:30, so I had the rest of the day to ride. I hope that one day my fluttery heart will calm itself when seeing cars come on to side roads. I have a huge fear of being hit again.

We were asked to speak in church on Sunday. Uggh! I hate speaking in church. It's not the speaking that I hate really, it's the fact that I can't control my tears. I get up there and I am touched by the information and I cry through it. I can't get my thoughts together either. Double Uggh!

Brett is at a meeting with the Young Women leaders. They are planning a Youth Fundraiser. I think the youth should be planning it, but they didn't ask me :).

11 weeks until the Little Red Riding Hood Ride. Can. Not. Wait.

Life is good.

1 comment:

  1. 20 miles!! You are amazing! Don't blame you for still being worried about being hit.

    I am sure you will do great speaking in church...wish I was there to listen!!

    ReplyDelete