Sunday, August 15, 2010

Oh What Do you Do in the Summertime?

We've had a busy summer this year.

We began with swimming lessons (I failed to get pictures).

Then we ran for Desmon. Actually, the "we" was Ryan and Sydney. I'm proud of them for running a mile and for supporting a great cause. You can support the cause too by going to www.teamdcoy.com. Your money will support a family with great medical needs.




Next up, a surprise party for Martha. She is now 75 and one of my most favorite neighbors. (She was one of my favorite neighbors before she was 75 too).


We played a little baseball in the back yard on Father's Day and Sydney is trying to show her magic skills by hitting the ball with her eyes closed. She's still working on that skill.



Girls wouldn't be girls without a little dress up.


We went on a very fun, very relaxing, much needed camping get away.


July brought a surprise trip from our cousins. We were SO happy to have them here.


Sydney celebrated her 7th birthday. Actually, we all celebrated Sydney's birthday.


We enjoyed another yearly trip to Lagoon courtesy of Novell. Our cousins got to experience that with us.


We've harvested from our garden.


We got to spend more time with new cousins, and finally pick our peaches from our tree.


Brett and I rode in a century bike ride - My first, his second.

Ryan celebrated his 10th birthday. Where has the time gone?


Happy Summer. School starts next week. I will miss my kids, but my days of having 6 hours of freedom are upon me...hmmm what to do, what to do.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2:36 PM

    Looks like you had a very fun summer! Went by too fast I think!

    ReplyDelete