
The cool air moved slowly through my lungs
It was a perfect day to be back
The bike is light
It is made especially for me
One day it will become a part of me
One day the bruises on my legs will be gone
Each day is a new day
And today...
I'm back
It was a perfect day to be back
The bike is light
It is made especially for me
One day it will become a part of me
One day the bruises on my legs will be gone
Each day is a new day
And today...
I'm back
Nice bike!
ReplyDeleteYeah! I bet it felt great!
ReplyDeleteWOOHOO!!! Way to go Deni! You are so amazing and such an inspiration! Sure do wish you lived closer! By the way...I doing my first 10k this weekend, so please send a prayer my way...I will for sure need it!!!
ReplyDeleteI am so happy to hear that you are doing so well!!! You are so amazing. What a great example to us all of NEVER giving up! Keep us updated girl... I'll keep my eye out for you on the road :) Congrats my friend
ReplyDelete