For a while now Sydney has been wiggling a loose tooth.
This morning she told me that she lost her tooth.
I was a little surprised, and a bit excited for her.
I turned around and she showed me how she has lost a LOT of teeth.
This morning she told me that she lost her tooth.
I was a little surprised, and a bit excited for her.
I turned around and she showed me how she has lost a LOT of teeth.

She wants to put these "teeth" under her pillow tonight to see if the tooth fairy takes the bait.
Needless to say, her 'real' tooth is still in her mouth.
Needless to say, her 'real' tooth is still in her mouth.
She is one smart cookie. I love it!
ReplyDeleteThe Slade family has issues with the Tooth Fairy - it seems to take her a few days to actually show up:)
ReplyDeleteI love this kid!!!!! What an imagination! At this rate, she should be able to take over a corporation or two.
ReplyDeletethat is HILARIOUS!!!!! I would have given her a buck just for comin up with it!
ReplyDelete