What is it you ask, why, it is a Bosch Universal Plus Mixer, and a Wonder Mill Wheat grinder.


Let the bread making begin....
Brett made some mashed potatoes in the mixer tonight and it only took a couple of minutes. Bread went from taking 4 hours to make to taking 1-2 hours to make. It goes directly from the bowl into the pans and it is light and delicious.
Thank you Self for buying a mixer. May your days be full of yummy bread.
So, is that the end of the birthday fun or does Brett have something fun up his sleeve?
ReplyDeleteI am trying the bread recipe as rolls today. My kids do better with rolls for lunches. Here's hoping they turn out great.
I'm sure this is the end of things. My birthday is on a Sunday, and we are going to be at a Scout training all week. I'm fine with that though because this is a gift that keeps on giving.
ReplyDeleteThanks for giving me your blog address! I am laughing because I just got a Bosch and wheat grinder this spring. I love it!!! Congrats!
ReplyDelete