Thursday, April 24, 2008

11 Years and Counting!!!

It's amazing how fast time goes by. Today Brett and I are celebrating our 11th anniversary. So much has happened in the past 11 years. Thanks Brett for being who you are. You're my friend, and my love. What would I do without you? You're an amazing father and I love that I can count on you. I'm thankful for the trust that we have in our relationship. I'm grateful that you are my eternal companion.

Here's a little look back:

Our Announcement


Our Kids




This one was taken when Sydney was about 15 months old...so...'04


This is our most current family picture - November 2007

2 comments:

  1. Wow, your hair has gotten long. You are looking great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jolayne. That picture was taken right after my sister passed away so I was thinner. I'm on my way to slimming that stomach down again....hopefully

    ReplyDelete