Thursday, June 07, 2007

Slug Bug

The other day Sydney and I were playing the game 'Slug Bug' in the car. It is a game that you yell 'Slug Bug' every time you see a Volkswagen Beetle and then the color of the car. Then you add up your points (1 for every bug) and see who wins by the end of the trip. Well, we had been driving for quite some time and she didn't see a Slug Bug so she said - "Mom, let's play 'Slug Bug - Jeep'. When I see a Black Jeep I yell Slug Bug Jeep." I smiled and let her play Slug Bug - Jeep. A few days later I was riding my bike in Salem, UT getting ready for the Salem Triathlon and Sydney was riding along in our bike trailer. I was concentrating and all of a sudden I hear "SLUG BUG - JEEP!" I looked over and sure enough there it was a Slug Bug Jeep. Now we play Slug Bug with many types of cars. It has been a fun game to play with the kids in the car.

No comments:

Post a Comment