Thursday, November 15, 2012

Giving Thanks - Day 15

Today I am thankful for Brett. Actually, I am thankful for Brett everyday, but today I'm putting it in text.

Brett has seen things in me that I've never been able to see in myself. He loves me for me. Brett loves his children. It is a joy to watch him play with the children. He loves to tease them and they love to be teased.

Brett is a hard worker. He is always looking for new ways he can bless his family.

Brett is very giving. He does things for people silently. I love that.

Brett talks to me. Every. Day. I appreciate that. We don't keep secrets.

Brett loves to be close to me. I love that he will wrap his arms around me and hold me. There is not a safer place to be than wrapped in his arms.

I am thankful I have an eternal marriage with Brett. He is my best friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment