* a note from me: I hate surprises. HATE them. I don't think anything causes more anxiety for me than a surprise. It's the fear of the unknown, and I hate the unknown.
Brett decided that he needed to surprise me for my birthday and take me away to the Snowbird ski resort for the weekend.

It was hard for me to go because I knew that my family would be honoring the life of Desmon, and I wasn't going to be there. On the flip side though, it was wonderful to be able to get away without having to worry about the kids and to just relax. We attempted to sleep in, but we were both awake by 7:00 am. Oh well, we tried.
Ahh, the memories...
The View from our room
The View from our room



In the Mountain Tunnel
(There is a tunnel that goes completely through the mountain. It was amazing)
(There is a tunnel that goes completely through the mountain. It was amazing)

Climbing the rock wall. I hated it.


The Ropes Course




You have a wonderful and thoughtful husband. What a great weekend! You are so beautiful! I hope you had a FABULOUS birthday. Good thing it was a GOOD surprise right?!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great get away!! You deserved it!!! Happy late birthday!! You are such an amazing person!!!
ReplyDeleteLooks like you had a blast. How can you not love surprises!?
ReplyDelete