Monday, April 12, 2010

A Day Out with Dad


Between busy schedules, and the miles that separate us, it is rare that we can all get together for lunch. Matter of fact, I don't think we've ever done anything like this so being able to go out with Dad was a special treat.

We all met at the Olive Garden and enjoyed a meal of soups, salads, and pasta.

Thanks Dad. We love you.



3 comments:

  1. we saw Ben at Tesax Roadhouse on Saturday and he said you had been down here for your spring break. I told him that you were gonna be in trouble if you had been in Heber and didn't let me know, but he said you never made it up this way! I told him I wished you lived closer!! how fun for you guys to get to go out with your daddy! Sure do love the Bigler family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry...that should say TEXAS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We were actually in Heber Friday night, but we left Saturday morning. Brett offered to drop by your house, but I was ready to get home.

    Turns out you weren't home...:)

    ReplyDelete