The Cub scouts had their blue and gold banquet last month and we were all in charge of decorating a cake. I wanted ours to be unique so I did something a little different, and thanks to
bakerella, I was able to pull off unique. We won a prize and the kids loved being able to decorate their little 'burgers'.
One of the kids at the banquet said "Oh, I get it...Berger's Burgers." We thought that was pretty funny.


Not sure how I'm going to top this next year...
VERY COOL!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHoly Cow - how did you do that??? That's impressive:) You remind me of your mom - super talented in EVERYTHING!!!
ReplyDeleteP/S I love the picture of you and your honey
That is so funny! I just saw a cake like that at Kroger yesterday afternoon, but it was one large cake instead of individual ones. Yours actually look more realistic than theirs. The only problem with that is, now I'm hungry for a burger and fries, not cake! Good job, guys!
ReplyDeleteThat's AMAZING!!!! You are AMAZING!!! So much talent!
ReplyDelete