Saturday, December 12, 2009

Saturday Entertainment

(This picture is older...we have much more snow now, but I didn't want to post without a picture)

T
oday we had a family outing.

Before we left, I was curling Sydney's hair and our (one-sided) conversation went something like this:

Sydney: "Mom, Santa Claus is real because if he wasn't, then there wouldn't be anyone to put presents under the tree. So, Santa has got to be real. If Santa wasn't real, then you would be the one to buy the presents and just put them under the tree. That would be stupid."

While at the mall today, I wished I had a video camera. We were walking to go to our car and I glanced over at one of the windows of a store just as a woman didn't notice that she was NOT walking toward the door and smacked into the glass.

I laughed out loud.

You can read another funny story just like this here.

*Post Edit

I forgot to add...I took Sydney to the restroom at the mall and as we were drying our hands off, I turned around and a man in his early twenties had walked into the restroom. Poor guy couldn't get out of there fast enough. All of us around the door laughed. One lady said "Man, it's a good thing we don't use the restroom the same way the guys do...that guy would have gotten an eye full." Another lady said as she came in the door "Was that a DUDE?".

All in all, some pretty good laughs for the day.

2 comments:

  1. Lol!!! Those are both GREAT! And I just read your last post and it made me really sad for you! Im sorry you can't run right now. I feel bad for taking for granted that I can run, but HATE doing it somedays! Hang in there girlie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a phobia of doing that. I usually check the signs three or fours times when I'm headed to a new restroom.

    ReplyDelete