Today in church I was released as the secretary in the Young Women's Presidency. I've known about this for roughly 3 weeks now, but couldn't blog about it because I know that people read my blog. Anyway, I was put in as the Primary President. Whew! It is overwhelming and a lot has to be done.
Immediately after Sacrament Meeting we were set apart and I walked out the door to go to Arizona to help my mom prepare for my sisters wedding on Saturday. We got about an hour into our drive and I got a phone call from my counselor telling me that all hell broke loose when I left the building. Unfortunately, I am going to be in AZ all week, so there is really nothing I can do but try and calm over the phone.
We arrived in AZ at 1am UT time, so Midnight AZ time. It was good to get out of the car.
Oh I so don't envy you. Good luck. If you lived in our ward, you'd have a huge primary with at least three nurseries.
ReplyDeleteWe have three nurseries in our ward too, and at least two classes per age group. Some have more. It is stressful to say the least. Next year we will have 22 Sunbeams move up from Nursery. I don't know what I'll do there. We have so many kids and not enough adult power.
ReplyDelete