Thursday, March 29, 2007
I can't believe it has been so long since I have blogged. I thought it was just a couple of weeks ago, but no - it was months. Oh well, isn't it about time? This past week has been pretty crappy and because it has been crappy I have made some pretty darned good excuses for not exercising. Ah what the heck, why not just stay in bed? One of my goals is to be stronger on my bike this triathlon season. I am scared to death to start over and I just want to be able to do a tri again without pain. I'm afraid that I won't make it. I feel alone. I need a good support group, but I don't know where to look. Every month we pay for a gym membership and darn it, I am wasting it. I think I'll go and then I make excuses not to. So here I go publicly making a goal to spend more time in the gym. I pledge to go to the gym 3 times a week. At least then I won't feel so guilty about letting the money just slip away.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment