Thursday, February 22, 2007

Day Three

Well, today is day three of what I hope will be a lifestyle change. I just finished reading "YOU: On a Diet" and I have to say I enjoyed the read. It is a book about the science of the human body along with ways to make changes in eating habits etc. I told Brett on Tuesday that it was time that I make a lifestyle change and do it for good. I figured I would start by giving myself 90 days. So far I have eaten properly and walked for 30 minutes each day. I plan to start swimming, etc next week when Brett isn't in training from 7am - 6pm, but for now I appreciate the treadmill that I have downstairs. The kids play Nintendo and I walk. It works out great. If there is anyone out there reading this, keep checking back. I intend to update my progress here.

No comments:

Post a Comment