Last night I decided that I was going to go to the gym this morning and swim. I got all of my stuff ready and set outside my door so I could get up and it would all be ready for me. I set my alarm on my watch and was ready to go. I have no idea what time I fell asleep, but at a few minutes before 11pm I woke up and thought I'd just lay in bed a few more minutes, then I'd go to the gym. I looked down at my watch and to my surprise it was 10:59pm. Uggghhh! Well, not too long after that Sydney came in the room and pushed me over in bed. Then a few minutes later Ryan was up saying he was too cold, so Brett took him and helped him get warm and back to bed. Well, with Sydney kicking me most of the night and playing with my hair the other part of the night, I didn't get much sleep and I slept through my alarm on my watch. I guess that's not a good way to wake up as I've turned it off twice now and not realized it, and there isn't a snooze button, so it just goes off.
It was -6 this morning when Brett went to work, so I'm sure it was super cold during the night. I'll try again to swim tomorrow and hopefully the kids will sleep tonight.
No comments:
Post a Comment